Bozeman VA Loans
Guaranteed by the Veterans Administration, VA Home Loans are mortgages designed to support veterans, active service members, and eligible surviving spouses. Aside from the veteran’s Certificate of Eligibility and the VA-assigned appraisal, the application process is fairly similar to many other types of mortgage loans. Disabled veterans and their surviving spouses are exempt from funding fees, while other qualifying borrowers can roll these fees into the loan. At GoPrimeMortgage, Inc, we pride ourselves in doing a great job to take care of our Veterans. While many small lenders struggle with the unique characteristics of a VA loan, we know them inside and out. Helping to get them done in an easy and efficient manner is something that we are known for!
Key Advantages of VA Loans:
- No down payment when the sale price does not exceed the appraised value
- Seller can pay closing costs
- Typical interest rates lower than standard Conventional rates
- Relaxed qualification standards that allow higher debt ratios and moderate credit scores
- Refinance up to 90% of home value
- Roll funding fees into the loan amount
Contact our lenders today to apply for a VA home loan.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make during your lifetime. Earnest money is at stake, and there is a firm, contracted closing date on the purchase and sale agreement. It is critical that you partner with a trusted Montana mortgage planner who can guide you through the process.