Bozeman USDA Loans
USDA Mortgage Loan (also known as a Rural Housing Loan) is a program guaranteed by United States Department of Agriculture that includes a low guarantee fee. The home being mortgaged must be the buyer’s primary residency in a qualified USDA area and there are specific USDA income eligibility requirements. This is good mortgage option for first-time homebuyers, move-up buyers, and owners looking to refinance in specific USDA areas. In a rural State like Montana, this is a wonderful loan choice for many borrowers. With 100% financing available, it can help overcome the lack of a down payment and help get you into your home. There are income limits set per county but no true loan limit as long as the debt ratios are in line with program guidelines.
Key Advantages of USDA Loans:
- No down payment is required
- Finance up to 100% of the property value
- Add all fees and costs to the loan, including the guarantee fee
- No loan size limits
- Refinance current USDA loan via USDA Streamline Pilot Refinance Program with no appraisal, options to finance all closing costs
- Rates are typically a bit lower than conventional and the monthly mortgage insurance is less than half of that of FHA loans
Contact our lenders today to apply for a USDA home loan.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make during your lifetime. Earnest money is at stake, and there is a firm, contracted closing date on the purchase and sale agreement. It is critical that you partner with a trusted Montana mortgage planner who can guide you through the process.