Bozeman Conventional Fixed Rate Loans
Conventional Loans are a good choice for borrowers with good credit and funds for a down payment ranging from 3–20% of the home purchase price. Conventional loans are what you think of when you are talking about a “plain vanilla” 30 year Fixed Rate Mortgage. Conventional mortgages are available for almost any type of residential property. Conventional loan limits for 2019 are now at $484,350. As the average price of new homes increases in our area, this expanded limit will help keep borrowers in a conventional loan and out of a Jumbo loan that can have a few more underwriting requirements.
Key Advantages of Conventional Loans:
- Borrow for primary, secondary, vacation or investment properties
- Designed for borrowers with strong credit and down payment as little as 3%
- No requirements for upfront mortgage insurance premiums or funding fees like FHA, VA or USDA
- Option to cancel Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) at 80% loan-to-value ratio
- Allows the use of non-occupant coborrowers to help qualify for purchase of a primary residence
- We offer terms of 30, 25, 20 or 15 year fixed rate terms or a variety of Adjustable Rate terms as well
Contact our lenders today to apply for a conventional fixed-rate home loan.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make during your lifetime. Earnest money is at stake, and there is a firm, contracted closing date on the purchase and sale agreement. It is critical that you partner with a trusted Montana mortgage planner who can guide you through the process.