Bozeman 0% Down Payment Loans
A product of Montana Community Development Corporation, MOFI
HomeNow is for buyers who qualify for a mortgage but struggle to come up with a down payment. The program provides down payment and/or closing costs in the form of a one-time grant or 0% Second Mortgage to eligible borrowers. The grant does not have to be repaid, ever, and buyers have equity in their home from day one. The program can pair with Fannie Mae’s HomeReady conventional loan program, or with several government loan programs (FHA, VA, USDA).
- Covers up to 100% of down payment and/or closing costs
- Structured as a grant – the borrower does not pay it back, ever. Or as a 0% Second Mortgage that is paid when the house is sold
- Builds equity from day one
- Not limited to first-time home buyers
- Conventional and Government options available
Learn more about HomeNow: https://mtcdc.org/homenow/homenow-homebuyers/
Contact our lenders today to apply for a 0% down payment home loan.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you’ll make during your lifetime. Earnest money is at stake, and there is a firm, contracted closing date on the purchase and sale agreement. It is critical that you partner with a trusted Montana mortgage planner who can guide you through the process.